People who might be right for your opportunity are everywhere, but contrary to what you may have heard, not everyone is right for your opportunity. If you go into the game knowing that there are many reasons why not everyone will be interested your business, you’ll save yourself a lot of grief and it will be easier to accept that a “no” has nothing to do with you.
First, let’s identify who your target market is:
- Current Customers
- People who already use your type of product
- People who have been involved in Direct Sales before
- College Students
- Stay at Home Moms
- People who are talking about making extra money
- People who are well connected
- Your warm market list of people who you know
- Referrals from those who you know
- People you meet while out and about!
Here is the key – it is a must that you notify everyone about your products and your opportunity, and then see who raises their hand with interest. Your job is not to convince, bug, or harass.
Your target market is those people who are looking for what you have. You won’t know until you offer and ask. Simply take the step of offering and asking each day and you will grow a customer base and a distributor base.
To Your Success!