Whether you are working with a potential customer for your products, speaking with a prospect about the business potential, or working with a team member, asking probing, powerful questions is a habit you’ll want to engage in regularly.
Why? The more you know about people, the more effective you will be in finding a need and filling that need — which is what successful Network Marketers do!
Here are some example questions for Potential Customers:
- Do you use XX products/services?
- What is your favorite brand and why?
- What is most important to you about this product?
Here are some powerful questions to ask Business Prospects:
- What is most important to you in a business from home?
- Based on what you have seen and heard, what do you like best about our business/company?
- How long have you been looking for a business?
- When will you be ready to start your business?
- What questions do you need answered?
- Do you have some understanding of what it takes to build a successful business in our profession?
Here are some questions for your Team Members:
- What is your goal for your business this week (or month or year)?
- What methods are you using to work your business?
- What are your 5 top action steps for this week?
- How can I best support you?
The bottom line with any of these is that questions get a person engaged. They show that you are interested in creating a win-win for both of you, and not just about getting the person to sign up.
Be the Star That You Are!
To your success,
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Leave a Reply